These are pictures from the Digital Photography Editing class from the Spring 2015 semester.
Click on a picture to see a larger image.
- Cousins, hand in hand - Pam Young - Place: A friend's back yard following Easter dinner. Edits: Cropped, brightened.
- Taking a break - Pam Young - Edits: cropped, sharpened, eliminated distracting elements
- Bald? Not now! - Pam Young - Edits: brightened, sharpened, cropped and attempted to eliminate distracting objects.
- Minnesota Morning - Jim Wilcox - Taken on Bear Island Lake in northern Minnesota on a foggy morning.
- Shore Birds - Jim Wilcox - Taken on Sanibel Island, Florida
- Silent Boy - Mary Jo Sparrow - This photo was taken in a village along the shoreline of Lake Atitlan. This silent young boy was showing us woven items made by his mother. I must give credit to my friend, Ellen Dran, who helped me with Elements Editing.
- Honoring our loved ones - Mary Jo Sparrow - This photo was taken in the area of Antigua, Guatemala. It's a view of the cemetery that the man in the other photo was looking at.
- Graveyard overlook - Mary Jo Sparrow - This photo was taken in the area of Antigua, Guatemala in 2009
- Magnolia 1 - Josette Rollins
- Magnolia 2 - Josette Rollins
- Iris - Josette Rollins
- Logan Basketball - Leslie Brost - our grandson, #15, at tip-off of a league basketball game
- Touring at the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum - Leslie Brost - my sisters-in-law and me at the Auburn Cord, Duesenberg museum on the WALLA summer trip last summer